Cirrus SR20 G1
- YEAR 2000
- S/N 1031
- LOCATION United Kingdom
A beautifully maintained 3 owner aircraft from new. Same ownership for the last 4 years, maintained by RGV a Cirrus Approved Maintenance Centre during this time. Recent zero time engine with 160 flying hours since overhaul. Always hangared and it shows in the condition.
- Continental IO-360 ES recently overhauled - 165 flying hours, installed August 2016 provided from Continental as new via Nicholson McClaren.
- Hartzell 3-Blade Propeller Serial No JC19A, 1465 FH . Governor OH August 2016
- 2 Garmin 430 WAAS GPS/NAV/COM
- Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
- Marker Beacon Recievers
- IFR Approach Certified GPS
- 2 VHF COM Transcievers
- Navigation Recievers VOR / LOC/ GS allowing ILS approaches/ localiser and glidescope tracking
- Mode Garmin GTX 327 Transponder C transponder
- MFD, ARNAV ICDS 2000
- S TECH 55 Autopilot
- New HSI
- 4seat Intercomm
- Davtron digital clock with SEL, CTL , OAT , Volts selection
- CAPS due August 2028
- Magnetos OH August 2016
- Alternators OH August 2106
- Alternator 2 replaced at last service
Note: Specification is correct to the best of our knowledge. It is the buyer's responsibility to check the actual specification prior to purchase. No warranties are sold or implied.